Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ouch.

The last couple days I have been stuck laying on the couch with a heating pad. My lower back is killing me from all the lifting and moving of stuff for the garage sale.

I get up for a bit here and there to get a few things done and then it is right back to the heating pad for me.

Last night I was able to get a pattern and my fabric cut out for a project I am working on. I am pattern testing a reversible boy vest for Little Lizard King and I am so excited!!!! It looks so cute and I am hoping that my back will allow me to work on it some more this evening after the kids are in bed.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Sorry to hear about your back...I get lower back pain a lot myself. Especially if i do a lot of heavy lifting. I hope you feel better soon.

Kristie said...

Feel better soon :-)

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill