Wednesday, August 04, 2010

"I look like a moose!"

Last weekend my sister and brother came to visit us. My sister has wavy/curly hair and Brooklyn was in love with it. She asked her how she got her hair to be curly(Brooklyn's hair is straight) and Trisha told her that she just put mousse in it and scrunched it to get it that way.

Today Brooklyn came up to me and told me that she had curly hair like Trisha because she "made it look like a Moose". She twisted it and pinned it to the top of her head and ran around saying "I look like a Moose! and now my hair is going to be curly like Aunt Trisha!!!!"

Oh man, that girl just cracks me up.

1 comment:

From The Land Of Green Tea said...

HAHAHA! She's so cute! I didn't even know she was paying so much attention to what I was saying. I love that kid

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill