Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for:
  • My husband Jon. I would not trade him for anything, except maybe coffee, but probably not.
  • My daughter Brooklyn. She is hilarious! I laugh everyday with her around.
  • My son Travis. When he smiles my heart explodes. That's a good thing.
  • My huge family. They have made me the crazy person I am.
  • My husbands family. They are amazing.
  • Coffee! Without which nothing would get done.
  • Digital Cameras. Without pictures I have no memories.
  • Facebook and Blogs. Don't judge me, you are too!
...and so much more.

I am so blessed.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill