Friday, April 24, 2009

15 Weeks

I just read my post from 2 weeks ago about how miserable pregnancy is and thought to myself:
"Who is this whiny person and what is her problem? Pregnancy is awesome!"
Thank God for the second trimester!!! I have not been nauseous and the metal taste is mostly gone. I have to marvel at how quickly I have forgotten the misery of a mere two weeks ago.
I have energy again...not a ton, but more than before. Also, my aversion to coffee is over! Yay! I am drinking a caramel macchiatto right now. Mmmmmm!
I got a letter from AIM yesterday that said that we didn't make enough to qualify......WHAT?!?!?! So I looked at our profit and loss and saw that somehow I had our tithe as a business expense. Preggo-brain! I wrote a letter of appeal telling them of my mistake and begged them to look over my application one more time. Now I am praying like a maniac that they will see it for the mistake it is and approve me.
Please pray people!!! We really need this insurance. Mama needs an epidural:)

6 comments:

Jenney said...

So glad your feeling better. I will pray for the AIM to go through. I had that for two of my kids and it was amazing!

Anonymous said...

What is AIM? I'm glad your aversion to coffee is over too. I love me a macchiato!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

AIM is state preggo insurance for people who don't have insurance(us) or people whose deductable is greater than $500. You pay 1 1/2 percent of your annual income and not a dime more for your entire pregnancy and delivery.

Crazy lady said...

Dear Amy I'm glad you're doing better. :D I love you soo much and I hope you get that insurance thing.
~ Weasel =)

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better!! I hate those yucky feeling first few months!!

Amy Dubois said...

So glad the blah is over!

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill